Thomas Roofing - Over 20 Years Experience
RSS

Recent Posts

New website up and running
powered by

My Blog

New website up and running

Write your post here. Hey everybody got my new website up and running blog me, let me know your experience with Thomas-Roofing., Your blog will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Stew-Thom

12 Comments to New website up and running:

Comments RSS
Janice Washington on Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:47 PM
My husband and I made a decision after speaking to several roofing companies to use Thomas Roofing to replace our roof.we must say we made an excellent choice, Mr. Thomas's workers did an outstanding job in one day of replacing our roof. Mr. Thomas comes out and inspect the job and make sure everything was done to our expectations. The workers cleaned and hauled away all trash and made sure no metal objects were left in the yard or the lawn. My neighbors were very impressed and decided to contract Thomas Roofing as well. Job Well Done, happy home owner

E. Haley on Saturday, December 01, 2012 4:18 PM
I decided to use Thomas Roofing seeing the job he did on my parent's home and after speaking with several other neighbors who used them. Mr. Thomas was very easy to work with, he is very efficient and explained everything in detail. Materials were delivered in a timely manner and the job was done quickly. His workes showed up on time, and did a great job cleaning around the house when they were done. I would definitely recommend Thomas Roofing.

A. Seals on Friday, January 11, 2013 12:26 PM
I experienced hail and Thomas Roofing was referred to me by previous customer. Mr. Thomas is very professonal in his work. He performed the job that was required and repaired additional damages that the insurance company did not want to initially be responsible for. He also replaced some rotten decking that was not included in the pricing. He is honest and will save you money on your roof. I am satisfied with the roof he replaced, I highly recommend Thomas Roofing, and will use this company again if I needed a roof.

tibet hotel on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:01 AM
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!

Liquid Rubber Roofing on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:26 AM
I found this post of yours to be really helpful and guiding. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

C. Pace on Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:52 PM
I prefer doing business with companies through personal referrals. Thomas Roofing was highly recommended by a trusted friend and colleague. I am impressed by the quality of workmanship, fair pricing, ability to deal professionally with my insurance company and maintain my needs as the primary focus behind every decision. Thomas Roofing exceeded my expectations which were quite high. Mr. Thomas was even able to provide solutions for improving the energy efficiency of my home. 5 stars!!!!!

Lt. Colonel Les Cooks, USAF (Ret.) on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:50 PM
Thomas Roofing came highly recommended from a close friend... Outstanding job!!! Timely... Professional... Outstanding People Skills & Top-notch roofing team... Understands the roofing business from the bottom to the top... I'd recommend his company to anyone needing roofing services... The city passed his work--the first time around... Thanks--Brother Thomas for a job well done and within estimated costs!!!

L.Smith on Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:35 PM
I just had a replacement roof on Saturday, March 10, 2016. I am so pleased that I used Thomas Roofing. Customer service, and knowledge a plus. When I drive up the alley and see my roof, it makes my home look so rich. Thank you Mr Thomas and the Crew!!!

Patricia Browne on Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:27 AM
First of all I would like to think Thomas Roofing for replacing my roof and my gutters. Mr. Thomas even had to contact my insurance company because of pricing and everything worked out fine. I will back this company 100% because he knows how to take care of business.

Greg on Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:16 PM
Mr.Thomas is very professional and knowledgeable of the roofing industry. He not only educated me about my roof, he also pointed out other things about my home. Great guy, my roofer for life!

help on Saturday, June 10, 2017 5:37 AM
I truly satisfied identified this site. Your blog content include lots of stuff as well as very good endeavors, my partner and i compulsorily giving this kind of to my own close friends.

help on Monday, June 12, 2017 1:22 AM
Really, i appreciate the effort you made to share the post. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.